Coaches, if interested in volunteering your time for our 2015 Season, please download and return the 2015 Coaches Application to email@example.com
444 DAYS UNTIL EPISODE VII
2015 MGSL Registration is now OPEN
*Ways to register and pay:
2015-MGSL-Registration final – download the 2015 registration form
1. REGISTER ONLINE and PAY ONLINE…Yep, you read that right! MGSL now takes payments online. If you wish to register and pay online, please do so at http://www.mgsl.assn.la/ Visa or MasterCard is accepted. Online payments require a service charge of $2.50. Payment is due at the time of registration in order for a spot for your daughter to be saved; otherwise the registration will be deleted.
2. MAIL IN REGISTRATION FORM with a CHECK OR MONEY ORDER…paper registration forms should be coming to mailboxes next week if the player played last season and hasn’t recently moved. You may also download a form from our website www.modestogirlssoftball.com. Payment must be sent with paper form in order to be registered and a spot saved.
*What can be paid for during registration?
1. OPTION 1 REGISTRATION FEES ONLY: this option means you pay only the fees required to get your daughter in the program. You WILL have to pay fundraising fees or choose to buyout at a later date through your coach. Fundraising or choosing to buyout is required for each player.
2. OPTION 2 REGISTRATION & FUNDRAISING: this option means that you will pay your fundraising fees along with your registration fees. You will receive your tickets for Modesto NUTS and Prime Shine Carwash from your coach. No payment will be due to your coach UNLESS you decide to sell more tickets to family and friends. This option will add $42 on top of the player’s registration fees and must be paid at the same time as your registration fees.
3. OPTION 3 REGISTRATION & BUYOUT: this option means that you are choosing to opt out of doing the fundraiser and will not receive any tickets from your coach. No payment will be due to your coach UNLESS you decide to sell tickets to family and friends. This option will add $25 on top of the player’s registration fees and must be paid at the same time as your registration fees.
1. Save $10 per player with MGSL’s Early Bird Discount. Payment and registration must be received or postmarked by December 1, 2014.
2. Regular registration ends January 15th. Payments must be received or postmarked by January 15, 2015. Any registrations received after the 15th will incur a $25 late fee and will be wait-listed until a spot becomes open.
***NEW FOR THIS SEASON***
–This season MGSL has a predetermined number of spots available for each age division, regardless of deadline date. This means that even if you register by the registration deadline, there may be a chance your daughter(s) may be put on the wait-list. Once these predetermined spots have been filled by paid registrants, subsequent players will be wait-listed. In order to save your daughter(s) a spot, then please register and pay as soon as possible. Wait-listed players will be placed on a team once a qualified coach is found. If you would like to volunteer to be a coach, please go to the MGSL website and fill out a form.
If you have further question regarding registration, feel free to send Elese an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Release – In order to promote the achievements, events and news of Modesto Girls Softball League, photos including names of players, friends and family might be used in our marketing including but not limited to publication on modestogirlssoftball.com, eBlast’s, banner’s/signage, etc. If you have any objections please email email@example.com and your name will be placed on our non-publication list.
Check out these Coaching Tip videos on our Coaching Tips page